The application of the Planning Supplement is stepped and follows the 4 following steps:
1. Invitation for the Expression of Interest provided to the potential Ultimate Beneficiaries for the submission of proposals within the framework of the measure that has been invited to tender. The main components of the invitation are as follows:
- The Ultimate Beneficiaries that are entitled to participate in the invitation
- The category/ ies of actions that are invited to tender within the measure’s framework
- The budget of the categories of actions that are invited to tender
- Finally, the Ultimate Beneficiary is presented with the evaluation methodology and the Actions Accession Criteria as well as with the aids for filling in the forms.
The forms that are required to be filled in and sent by the Ultimate Beneficiary are then cited. These are as follows:
- Application Form
- Technical Report of Project
2. Submission of Proposals by the ultimate Beneficiaries in line with the predefined criteria and submission of the approved budget cited in the Invitation for the Expression of Interest.
3. Evaluation of Proposals by the Management Authority in line with the evaluation methodology cited in the invitation
4. Issuance of Decision on the Accession in the Operational Programme by the Secretary General