5th Conference of ETPE titled "Information and Communication Technologies in Education "
The Conference is organized in Thessaloniki by the Greek Scientific Association of Information and Communications Technologies in Education (ETPE) in collaboration with the Society "Frinds of the Technical Museum " and the "Center of Sciences Dissemination and Technology Museum ".
The conference’s goal is to inform the Greek scientific community, teachers and education officials and generally all those involved in the educational applications of ICT, both on the researches that are in progress and the development of theories, models and applications.
The Conference’s key objective is the communication and development of a dialogue among researchers (even from different scientific fields), teachers, education officials and all parties interested in ICT issues in Education so as to support the development of a scientific and educational community.
The individual objectives are to:
- Promote the progress that has been achieved in the past years in the sector of ICT educational applications
- Critically assess the up to present progress of ICT in Education
- Disseminate the knowledge that has been acquired from the ICT applications in teaching and learning
- Study the future prospects.
Within the framework of the objectives set by the 5th Pan-Hellenic Conference of ETPE, the following thematic fields define but not limit a general reference framework of the Conference’s works:
- Theoretical frameworks and principles of Educational applications of ICT
- Design and development of educational applications by using ICT (principles, methodologies, tools, approaches)
- Evaluation of ICT educational applications
- Inclusion of ICT in teaching and learning
- Learning and teaching activities by using ICT
- Educational policy with regard to ICT applications in Education, in the management and administration of educational units
For more information visit the Conference’s web page.